Are you interested in working for a fun, stimulating, growing, ethical, friendly, dynamic I.T. company where your opinion counts?
DenaliTEK, (www.denalitek.com) is an Anchorage based information technology services employer, is looking for a Systems Administrator. Requirements include the requisite experience and ability, a positive attitude, a proven commitment to your I.T. career and excellence, some I.T. education and certification, your own transportation, current insurance, and a reasonably clean DMV record.
The System Administrator’s role is to provide network and computer support to DenaliTEK clients, in accordance with our proactive approach. The Systems Administrator role includes routine maintenance and addressing break-fix issues for our clients in Anchorage. Limited travel and after hours work are required.
The following qualifications are desired or preferred:
• High School diploma or equivalent required, (college degree preferred)
• Two years or more in I.T. as a field technician
• Proven ability and knowledge to effectively troubleshoot network issues including
routers, firewalls, cabling, servers, workstations, laptops, hardware and software,
• Ability to build a Windows server required
• Significant experience with small business network systems required
• Working knowledge of the prevalent and latest Microsoft Windows workstation and
server environments required
• Working knowledge of Internet protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, etc) required
• The ability to configure and troubleshoot small business internet connectivity and
• Responsiveness and proactive mindset required
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks required
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required
• Proven ability to effectively document technical work required
• A Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or equivalent certification in a Microsoft
Windows Server product is preferred but not required
• CCNA preferred but not required
• Other certifications are desired but not required
• At least two experience supporting end-user networks in a Microsoft environment is
Please be sure to submit your application at www.denalitek.com , and if it looks like it
might be a good fit, we will let you know.